5th Annual Cardboard Boat Regatta
- Registration fee of $100 per vessel due immediately.
- Fee includes 10 sheets of cardboard per vessel.
- Groups may register as many vessels as they choose.
- Registration forms can be submitted through mail or email. Payments can be made through check or online payment via our website.
- Checks made payable to: Camp GuilRock, include the team Captain’s name on the check memo
Regatta Boat Regulations
- Vessel must be made solely from cardboard, duct tape, and white or yellow glue. No other materials may be used as an adhesive. Contestants may use any decorative materials they choose.
- Vessel must hold at least one person and be propelled solely by the use of oars.
- Paddles and personal floatation devices will be provided.
- Participants must sign a waiver of liability at the Regatta.
- The Regatta will consist of several heats; vessels do not have to contain the same team members in each heat.
- Each vessel requires a registration fee.
- If you would like to sponsor the Cardboard Boat Regatta, your donation will be used to assist in the operation of this event.
- All participants are welcome regardless of race, gender, religion, or national origin