Each group is expected to practice good stewardship at Camp GuilRock. Please adhere to following responsibilities for your group:
- No trees or shrubs are to be cut on the property. Camp GuilRock is a "nature preserve". The removal of any plant, animal, artifact, or mineral is prohibited. Hunting and trapping are prohibited.
- Camping is allowed in designated areas only.
- Campfires are to be built in designated areas only; they must be attended at all times and extinguished upon leaving.
- Fishing in lakes is permitted by discretion of Camp Director
- Use of canoes is permitted by discretion of Camp Director
- Pets are not allowed, except by permission of the director.
- No firearms are allowed on campus (concealed or otherwise).
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on campus.
- No smoking is permitted on campus.
- Swimming is by reservation only. Obey all pool rules.
- Quiet time is to be observed between the hours of 11:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- Observe the camp speed limits.
- All trash should be bagged and placed in the garbage containers provided.
For those staying in the overnight lodges:
- All overnight lodging guests must provide linens, towels, and toiletries.
- As groups are leaving, please leave time to clean up all areas that were occupied during the reservation.
- Units will be examined after each group's use. Damages exceeding regular usage will be billed to the customer.